Friday, May 18, 2012

Spot Like - eMeals

I can't save enough about eMeals, it saves me time, money and my marriage!  What is eMeals?  It is an online meal planning resource.  If you are  a savvy a cook and have time then it is probably not for you.  I am not a cook and I have had little time to learn with the arrival of our triplets 2.5yrs ago.  This website offers weekly MENUS and a SHOPPING LIST and it gets better....they scour the sales flyers at a number of stores so the plan you pick is based on the weeks CURRENT SALES!

The meals are easy to prep and after you have been a regular customer as myself, you learn how to move the menus around for more variety and what ingredients to have on hand when you do find a good deal or if you belong to one of the wholesale stores.  It only costs $5 per month if you buy the 12 month plan for someone to tell you what to cook and what you need to buy!

My husband was pretty unimpressed with my cooking prior to this discovery so when I became a stay at home mom I figured it was the least I could do to provide a nice warm meal for him.  I feel like an amazing chef now days and have stashed away some of my favorite meals for future dinner parties.  My husband is also very happy about having a wife that cooks!

Love, love, love eMeals!

eMeals Easy Meals for Busy and Frugal Families
EMEALS EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

No comments:

Post a Comment