Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spot Like - Rubber, Purple Broom!

 
One handled, one headed, flying purple dirt eater!  
Purple, oh so pretty.
Rubber, oh  so odd
Oh so amazing is it what it is. 

 My mom brought me a gift on her most recent visit.  A purple, rubber broom.   It sweeps amazingly after you've mastered the sweep.  Being a fan of  the flylady, my mom purchased this off of the flylady's website.   This type of broom is not unique to the flylady as I found out after mentioning it to my Australian friend.  They have used these brooms for ages.  I'm glad however that the flylady is bringing attention to a cleaning tool that really does work well and people may not know about.

* I am getting zero incentive for mentioning this product, I'm just sharing what I like and where to get it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment