Friday, May 4, 2012

The Gear. On the go with triplets! Part II

For their first birthday the triplets received a collapsible wagon.  Admittedly I didn't feel that we needed to keep this wagon since I was already on the wait list with Step2 to purchase the choo choo wagon.  But it seemed it was destined to stay in the family.  I can't believe that I actually didn't want to keep this wagon.  I suddenly had a way to transport the wee three quickly and efficiently from the car to the park or to a class.  This wagon also takes up very little room and is light weight.

I'm not sure how exactly my sister-in-law found this wagon but it arrived from a company called Defender.  When I looked it up it turned out to be a marine supply company and they sale it as a 'Deluxe Folding Red Wagon' and refer to it as a dock cart.

LOVE it.  We also get asked all the time where we got it from.  As the kids have gotten older I find it perfect to take along on walks, they love to push and or pull it and if there is a tired child so much easier then risking how to carry 3 kids back to the car.  We are definitely not ready to retire this wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment