Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day craft fun

Shamrock Handprint
This was an easy craft to do with my 3 toddlers it just takes a little paint and some hand prints.  The result was to a fun way to remember St. Patrick's Day and also just how small my kids were at one time.  We made a 3 leaf clover perfect if you have 3 kids or in our case triplets :-)  We also made an extra keepsake shamrock print for the grandparents who were over the moon to receive a fun surprise in the mail.



Photo Leprechauns
No handmade St. Patrick's day card would be complete with out a little Leprechaun cheekiness.  We over ordered our Christmas cards so I saw the opportunity to create something silly with the extras.  Using some Microsoft Leprechaun clipart in a Word document sized to accommodate the faces from the leftover greeting cards I printed them out, cut out the faces and added in some of my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment